Who we are
Our website address is: https://officde.com/ (this website)
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
- Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to this website and/or other websites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings
- For more information, please visit How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Compliance With Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on this website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part on this website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
- By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
- We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information gathering practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
- If you face any problem with the contents or this website, feel free to write us at email@example.com